Keep your iPad, iPhone or iPod charged from any AC outlet with Griffin's PowerBlock. Ideal for charging and syncing your iPod, iPhone or iPad while travelling.
- LEDs change color for at-a-glance check of charging status
- Amber/green charging status light
- Detachable dock connector to USB Type A cable that you can also use to connect your device to your computer
- EnergyStar certified
Did you notice?You can use the detachable USB cable to connect your device to your computer.
Apple Recommends ForCharging your iPad, iPhone or iPod at home or wherever there's an AC outlet.
What's in the Box?
- USB Type A-to-dock connector cable
- Power Source: AC, USB
- Height: 3.5 in./8.9 cm
- Width: 1.5 in./3.8 cm
- Weight: 2.3 oz./65.2 g
- Length: 0.8 in./20.3 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: NA23094
- UPC or EAN No.: 685387307586
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.griffintechnology.com/content/warranty.)
1800 92 38 98 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod 4th Generation (click wheel)
iPod 4th Generation (color display)
iPod 5th Generation (video)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Great performance, short cord.
Excellent performance, very fast charging of my iPad. My only problem with this is how short the dock cable is at 3.5 feet. Anothe Excellent performance, very fast charging of my iPad. My only problem with this is how short the dock cable is at 3.5 feet. Another foot or two and it'd be perfect. But beside that, I'm very pleased with my purchase. …
- Written by Padraig O from Cork
95 of 97 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it work with the new iPhone 4?
- Asked by Mary S S from Vancouver
I own a power block and an iPhone 4 and it does not work. I get an error on my phone stating that th I own a power block and an iPhone 4 and it does not work. I get an error on my phone stating that the adapter is not meant to charge this device. …
- Answered by Josh C from Indianapolis
is a power converter needed to charge iPad and iPhone in Spain?
- Asked by E C P from Pensacola
No. Spain mains electric is 220 volt single phase and you can use your standard apple charger to cha No. Spain mains electric is 220 volt single phase and you can use your standard apple charger to charge the iPad or iPhone as normal just like in the UK. You will need a 2 pin adapter to convert your UK 3 pin plug though, easily obtained from any decent electrical store in the UK like Dixons etc. Or you can purchase from any Apple store the official travel plugs that you can plug straight into the 2 pin sockets that are pretty much standard throughout Europe. …
- Answered by Trevor D
does it work with the Ipad 3rd Generation?
- Asked by Mark P
No answers yet
does it work with the new ipod nano, 8GB
- Asked by Austin E P from Los Angeles
Yes indeed, charges from flat in about 20 mins
- Answered by John T
what is the output voltage of the Griffin powerblock adapter?
- Asked by Renato M from Catanduva
- Answered by Jean J from Silver Spring
Does it work with iPod Touch (4)?
- Asked by Cruzanne L from Antioch
- Answered by Neil G from Banbury