Do the SD Card Camera Reader system and iPad together support the transfer of Adobe DNG files?
I shoot pictures in Adobe DNG format. This format creates large files that quickly fill up my SD card. I would like to use my iPad as an intermediate storage and filtering device when I travel. At the end of the day I would transfer my shots to the iPad, delete the duds (i.e. blurs, blinking eyes, etc), and then clear my SD card. When I return from my travels I would like to sync my iPad to my Mac and transfer the DNG files for additional editing (i.e. cropping, color correction, etc) and permanent storage.
- Asked by Boris S from Minden
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the SD Card Camera Reader system and iPad together support the transfer of Adobe DNG files?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can you put sd card in it?
- Asked by Mary M from Hawkins
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you put sd card in it?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter