Will this case fit the new (June 2013) Macbook Airs?
- Asked by R M
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit the new (June 2013) Macbook Airs?)
- Asked about: Speck 13" SmartShell Case for MacBo…
7 Answers from the Community
Yes, it does fit BUT it covers one of the two microphones on the left side. It severely reduces the effectiveness of the microphone, sound quality, and noise cancellation.
- Answered by Robert T from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I sent an email to Spec over the weekend and was told that all of their cases will cover one speaker and they are working on a new case that is currently NOT available.
- Answered by Peter S from Summerville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes it will. Now my new 2013 macbook air is covered. whoever said it covers the 2 microphones must have gotten an old one because i got the new case in blue and it snapped on perfectly without covering any of the two microphones on the left side.
- Answered by Kevin G from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It fits the new Macbook Airs 2013 perfectly and does NOT cover any of the mic.
- Answered by Nurkhalisah A A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Having Just purchased the New Macbook Air, I asked the same question to Apple's customer service advisor. She checked with the sales team and was told YES it is fully compatable with the New 2013 Macbook Air
- Answered by Paul H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
I just bought this case (transparent), it is really pretty fits with the MacBook Air 13 was released in June 2013.
NO micro or area exit point is covered.
- Answered by Anissafiya @
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
i agree with the Best Answer. It covers BOTH microphones!!
- Answered by Margaret B from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
Is the MacBook Pro 13" released in June 2012 a unibody?
- Asked by Samuel J. G from East Randolph
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the MacBook Pro 13" released in June 2012 a unibody?)