What is different on the iPad mini than on the iPod touch 5th gen?
- Asked by Alastair Q
- Flag as inappropriate (What is different on the iPad mini than on the iPod touch 5th gen?)
1 Answer from the Community
First of all, some of the apps are different, either in availability or in functionality. For example, Money Magazine has an app for iPad that simply doesn't exist for iPodTouch or iPhone (I even contacted Money Mag directly and they confirmed this). Another example: Palm Beach Post (newspaper) has an app that just plain works differently on the iPad than it does on the iPhone/iPodTouch: the phone/pod functionality is much more limited than the iPad version.
Second, you can now get "data" on the iPad mini (initial release didn't have that available, but it's available now); iPodTouch is only Wi-Fi.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Eve B from Boynton Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if I already have an IPod touch 5th gen. should I still get an IPad?
- Asked by Hannah T
- Flag as inappropriate (if I already have an IPod touch 5th gen. should I still get an IPad?)
- Asked about: iPad
What is different between 4th gen and the 5th gen iPod touch
- Asked by Dylan Z from Belding
- Flag as inappropriate (What is different between 4th gen and the 5th gen iPod touch)