Is it worth buying a sensor for iPod Touch?
I have the most recent iPod and I've begun using Nike+ to track my runs. However, because my iPod doesn't have GPS, it relies on the accelerometer to track my distance and it is usually wrong. I was wondering if it was worth buying the sensor to make it more accurate or if I should just continue using the accelerometer and callibrating my distance (which I don't always know).
- Asked by Diana F from Allen Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it worth buying a sensor for iPod Touch?)
- Asked about: Nike + iPod Sensor
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, it is worth buying because of the accuracy. I have it for my fifth generation iPod touch and works very well with the built in app. I've also tried the free app on the App Store and I could trick the system by moving the device up and down. I hope this helps you decide :)
- Answered by Ion G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Personally, I would go for the sensor out of accuracy.
- Answered by Donnell R from Suitland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how good is the flash on the ipod touch 5th generation?
- Asked by Andrea V from Hayward
- Flag as inappropriate (how good is the flash on the ipod touch 5th generation?)