I need a device for school that I can carry with me, what should I get?
- Asked by Richard L from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a device for school that I can carry with me, what should I get?)
5 Answers from the Community
That depends on what you want to use it for. If you want to be able to call/text in school (although I'm not sure you're supposed to...), iPhone would be best. iPod touch could be used for texting (using an app) or using the internet. If all you want to do is listen to music, the iPod Shuffle, Classic, or Nano should suffice.
Hope this helps!
- Answered by Reaz R from Oak Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i would get an ipod
- Answered by Cassie T from White Bear Lake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
i go to school to and i carry my ipod touch 4g around with me all the time, so i say You should get the ipod touch 4g or 5g, hope this helps (:
- Answered by Samie G from Green Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It really depends what your price range and use is. If you want to surf the web get a ipod touch. If you price range is low get the 4th generation Ipod touch instead of the 5th generation Ipod touch
- Answered by Nicholas G from Woodbridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
i recommend you to get an iPad mini instead of an iPod because it has the same specs and design but you get better speakers, larger screen and is almost as light and thin, hope i helped you!
- Answered by Manuel F from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Best device to work out with/protect from moisture?
- Asked by David D from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Best device to work out with/protect from moisture?)
How do you share my library with multiple devices?
- Asked by Sylvie D from Huntington Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you share my library with multiple devices?)