How Can I charge my IPad in the car?
- Asked by Katherine J from Powell
- Flag as inappropriate (How Can I charge my IPad in the car?)
1 Answer from the Community
Many stores online sell chargers that are capable of charging the iPad using the normal USB cable. Make sure you find the 2.1Amp version, it will charge the iPad faster than the 1A version
- Answered by Robert J from Riverview
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I use my iPad in the car
- Asked by Pam S from Trinity
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I use my iPad in the car)
No answers yet
will it connect to the car entertainment system?
- Asked by Paul J
- Flag as inappropriate (will it connect to the car entertainment system?)
- Asked about: Belkin In-Car Charger with Lightnin…