can I see my movies in several apple tv devices?
If I have 2 apple tvs at home can I see the films in both of them ? Today I have a white and a black Apple TV and I can not share, is it possible in to Black Apple TVs?
- Asked by Diego F from Miami Bache
- Flag as inappropriate (can I see my movies in several apple tv devices?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can watch several different movies at the same time if you have multiple *black* (2nd- or 3rd-gen) Apple TVs, simply by setting up Home Sharing in your iTunes library and on each Apple TV.
The white 1st-gen Apple TV does not support Home Sharing, and works more like an iPod on steroids, syncing its hard disk with the iTunes library.
- Answered by Julian B from Baie-d'urfe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is apple tv compatible with a jvc tube television?
- Asked by Jennifer P from Hopewell Junction
- Flag as inappropriate (is apple tv compatible with a jvc tube television?)