LogicSkin Large Print Keyboard Cover has been designed for individuals who suffer from visual impairments, or just have a hard time reading the existing commands on their keyboards. The custom Large Print LogicSkin makes controlling your keyboard a lot simpler and faster.
High-quality silicone design
Made from the best hi-grade silicone, this cover lays over your Apple wired aluminium keyboard, protecting it from dirt, dust and spills. It's hand washable, easy to keep clean and at 0.5mm thick, you can type as if it weren't there.
- Made from the best hi-grade silicone
- Compatible with Apple Ultra Thin aluminium keyboard
- 0.5mm thick, silky smooth feel
- Flexible and yet very tough
- Protects your keyboard from dirt, dust and spills
- Easy removed for cleaning
- Stays in place - won't slip or slide
- Hand washable - easy to keep clean
- Helps muffle typing noises
Did you notice?At only 0.5mm thick, this silky smooth keyboard cover won't reduce your ability to type or add unnecessary bulk.
Apple Recommends ForThe visually impaired, or those who have a hard time reading the existing commands on their keyboards.
What's in the Box?
- BSP LogicSkin Large Print for Apple Wired Aluminium Keyboard
- UPC or EAN No.: 5707795004538
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Keyboard not included
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the Logic Skin Large print compatible with a wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Richard B
Yes; The Logic Skin Large print is compatible with the wireless keyboard.
You would just have to tr Yes; The Logic Skin Large print is compatible with the wireless keyboard.
You would just have to trim it to size to be able fit …
- Answered by Jason W