AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV
AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV
Service and support from the people who know your Apple TV best
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides service and support from the people who know your Apple TV best. For up to two years from the original purchase date of your Apple TV, you get direct, one-stop access to Apple's award-winning telephone technical support for questions about using your Apple TV. And you get local repair service around the world — both parts and labor — on your Apple TV and included accessories.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to a consumer’s right to a free of charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods which do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here .
The AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware service options from Apple. (1)
When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan, you get direct access to Apple expert telephone technical support (2) for questions on a wide range of topics, including iTunes streaming and more. You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.
One stop for expert technical support
Because Apple designs Apple TV and iTunes to work together, it is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Local Apple hardware service when traveling around the world
- Use with a Mac or PC
Additional Apple hardware service options
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides local Apple hardware service options around the world, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Apple hardware coverage includes:
- Your Apple TV
- AirPort (3)
- Included Apple Remote and power cord
Software support included
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of Apple TV topics, including:
- Connecting to AirPort networks
- Renting shows from the iTunes Store
- Streaming content from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
What's in the Box?
- Getting started guide
- Terms and conditions
- 1. The AppleCare Protection Plan must be purchased within 12 months of the original purchase date of your Apple TV and provides up to two years of coverage from the original purchase date of your Apple TV. AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- 2. Local telephone fees may apply. Availability of service options depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Products returned for service may be repaired or replaced with parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
- 3. AirPort must be purchased up to two years before your Apple TV purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
Apple TV also comes with 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support and a one-year limited warranty from Apple. To learn more about how Apple will service your Apple TV, click here.
Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan to get up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware service options from Apple. For more information, click here.
Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html