Service and support from the people who know your iPad best.
For up to two years from the original purchase date of your iPad, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple's award-winning telephone technical support for questions about using your iPad. And you get additional service options on your iPad, its battery, and included accessories.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to a consumer’s right to a free of charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods which do not conform with the contract of sale. Under Irish law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
The AppleCare Protection Plan for iPad provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware service options from Apple. (1)
When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan, just one phone call can help answer questions related to iOS, iCloud, and Apple-branded iPad apps. And if you need a repair, Apple experts can help set up Express Replacement Service on the same call. (2)
One stop for expert technical support
Because Apple designs the iPad, iOS, and many applications, the iPad is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Express Replacement Service
Apple hardware coverage
If you need a repair, the AppleCare Protection Plan provides Express Replacement Service which is designed to reduce the amount of time you are without an iPad.
- Your iPad
- Time Capsule and AirPort device 4
- Included USB cable and power adapter
Software support included
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
What's in the Box?
- Getting started guide
- Terms and conditions
- 1. The AppleCare Protection Plan must be purchased within 12 months of the original date of your iPad and provides up to two years of coverage from the original purchase date of your iPad. AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- 2. Local telephone fees may apply. Service options may be subject to certain restrictions. Products returned for service may be repaired or replaced with parts equivalent to new in performance or reliability.
- 3. Service coverage is available for battery depletion of 50 percent or more from the original specification.
- 4. The AirPort device or Time Capsule must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)