Stay connected with Microsoft Office 365 and experience the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote across multiple devices, including your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Microsoft Office 365 lets you enjoy the latest, full versions of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services, including Skype and OneDrive. Available as a subscription for eligible students, Office 365 University comes with a one-time up-front fee for a four-year service.
What it includes
You can install Office 365 University on up to two Mac computers or PCs. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other applications. In addition there are a variety of convenient services such as 60 minutes of Skype calls to phones per month.
Office 365 moves with you
The Microsoft Office 365 plans have been specifically designed for the way you use Office. Eligible students are able to sign in to their Microsoft account to access documents, applications and settings. Plus, you'll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating made easier
Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more, and allow others to read your Word documents in real time - even if they don't have Word.
The new version of Microsoft Word lets you incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily and add pictures, videos or online media to documents with a simple drag-and-drop function. Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint and find meaning in numbers faster with the Quick Analysis and Chart Animations in Excel.
Benefit from 365 anytime, anywhere
An annual subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal allows you to use the software on one PC or Mac, as well as one iOS device, including your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
You can also enjoy Microsoft Office for iPad with touch-friendly Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps also available for use with an eligible Office 365 subscription.
Full- and part-time enrolled university and college students, faculty and staff in accredited higher-education institutions. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible. Once you've purchased Office 365 University and received your product code, please visit www.office.com/verify to verify your eligibility.
- Install on up to two Mac computers or PCs
- Latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more
- 60 minutes of Skype calls to phones in 40+ countries every month*
- Convenient four-year subscription with automatic upgrades included
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are
- Get all the latest email, scheduling and task tools in Outlook
- Allow others to read and scroll through your Word docs in real time through a browser
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily
- Add pictures, videos or online media to your documents with a simple drag and drop
- Create more impressive presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint
- Make sense of numbers faster with the Quick Analysis Lens and Chart Animations in Excel
Did you notice?With a Microsoft Office 365 subscription, you can also enjoy the benefits of Microsoft Office applications on your iPhone or iPad by downloading the relevant apps from the App Store.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying your favourite Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, across multiple devices.
What's in the Box?
- Product key for digital download
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link
- OS X v10.5.8 or later
- Intel processor
- 3GB of free hard-drive space
- 1GB of RAM for 32-bit systems; 2GB of RAM for 64-bit systems
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Internet connection (Fees may apply); Microsoft and Skype accounts. A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
- Safari 5 or later
- Windows 8/7/2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later
- 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
- 1366 x 768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10
- Mfr. Part Number: R4T-00042
- UPC or EAN No.: 885370477405
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- This is a Student and Teacher edition. Before it can be activated for use on your Mac, the manufacturer may require student/teacher status verification.
Office Mobile - replaced by new apps
** Try the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps for iPhone! Now available in the App Store. These apps replace Office Mobile for iPhone. **
Microsoft Office Mobile is the official Office companion optimized for your iPhone. You can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
oCloud - With your phone, you can access Office documents stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
oRecent Documents - Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you've recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
oEmail Attachments - You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
oGreat-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
oOptimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint are optimized for the small screen of your phone.
oResume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
oPresentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
oEdit - You can make quick edits to Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
oDocuments Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
oEdit While Offline - Your device doesn't have to be continuously connected to the network to work on an Office document stored online. You can view and edit recently used documents even while you're offline. Your changes will be saved online when your device reconnects to the network or to Wi-Fi.
oCreate - You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
oComments - You can review comments made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
oShare - When you're done with your edits or comments, simply send the document in email or save it to OneDrive or SharePoint.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include:
o Office 365 Small Business Premium
o Office 365 Midsize Business
o Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government)
o Office 365 Education A3 and A4
o Office 365 ProPlus …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I'm studying in high school. Can I still purchase it?
- Asked by Natalie W
Yes, you can still purchase it, keep in mind you have to pay a yearly subscription fee.
But it woul Yes, you can still purchase it, keep in mind you have to pay a yearly subscription fee.
But it would cheaper if you used iWork (Pages, Keynote, Number); Apple doesn't have a subscription fee. …
- Answered by Dirouhi A from Toronto
Do you need to be connected to the internet to use this product?
- Asked by Steven C from Lovell
While it does not require a constant connection to the internet, the computer on which it is install While it does not require a constant connection to the internet, the computer on which it is installed will need to be connected to the internet periodically (approx. once a month, but not sure of the exact interval) to enable the status of the subscription to be verified and updates to be downloaded and installed.
It would cheaper if you used iWork (Pages, Keynote, Number); Apple doesn't have a subscription fee. …
- Answered by Dirouhi A from Toronto
What is the current version of microsoft word for mac? I need MS Word,Powerpoint 2013 for my courses
- Asked by Jennifer D from Wheatley
how does this differ from the other option Microsoft Office and Student, other then the pricing?
- Asked by Yisroel R from Brooklyn
365 is a subscription web based service. There is an upfront $79 fee, but it is good for four years 365 is a subscription web based service. There is an upfront $79 fee, but it is good for four years and then expires. The Home and Student edition is software based with no subscription fees. You own it permanently. There is no expiration.
Also be aware the if you go with Home and Student and you decide to upgrade your OS to either Mavericks or the new Yosemite, you must completely uninstall the Microsoft product. If you do not uninstall, your license is overwritten and unrecoverable. In essence it's gone for good.
You must uninstall!!!!. There are instructions from MS on the web that give very detailed step by step instructions on how to uninstall.. It is a very complicated process ( in typical MS style). Three pages and 12 steps of instruction on how to uninstall. …
- Answered by Michael A from Voorhees
how do i know if I'm eligible for this? I'm a student at the university of Buckingham
- Asked by Victoria W