Adobe® After Effects® CS6
Adobe® After Effects® CS6
Industry-standard Adobe® After Effects® CS6 software helps you deliver cinematic visual effects and sophisticated motion graphics. Maximise 64-bit performance with Global Performance Cache, which preserves previews whenever possible for a faster, more responsive workflow. Extend your creativity with the 3D camera tracker, text and shape extrusion, photo-realistic light manipulation, superior masking, and innovations such as Roto Brush and Warp Stabiliser.
Innovative compositing and animation tools
Create high-impact communications by combining moving imagery, still images and graphics, text, and sound in 2D or 3D space and then animating virtually any aspect of each element.
Responsive 64-bit performance
Work effectively on high-resolution projects—even at 32-bit-per-channel color—inside HD, 2K, and 4K compositions. See longer previews using all system RAM. Spend less time waiting and more time creating with smart disk caching.
Global Performance Cache
Create more in less time, even in high-resolution projects. This revolution "under the hood" makes After Effects fast and responsive by taking full advantage of the 64-bit power in your Mac's hardware.
Unmatched integration with Adobe applications
Enjoy a streamlined workflow with support for importing Adobe Photoshop® images that include layer and vanishing point exchange data, as well as Adobe Illustrator® graphics that scale crisply to any resolution.
Unlimited creative options
Manipulate moving and still images using hundreds of effects such as the Warp Stabiliser; combine effects to create Hollywood-caliber special effects.
Text and vector graphics creation and animation
Create text and vector graphics and extrude them into 3D, and then animate these elements to create visually innovative motion graphics.
Comprehensive masking and keying tools
Isolate moving foreground elements from backgrounds fast with the Roto Brush tool. Remove bluescreen and greenscreen backgrounds with The Foundry's Academy Award–winning Keylight (included; UI is in English only).
3D camera tracker
Track 3D elements with complete control over depth of field, shadows, and reflections. Automatically analyze and place 3D track points onto 2D footage in the background while you work.
Avid AAF and FCP 7 XML file import with Pro Import AE
Import and work with files created in Apple Final Cut Pro 7 or earlier versions, as well as Avid Media Composer and Symphony, letting you integrate After Effects with professional production workflows.
Ray-traced, extruded text and shapes
Extrude fully ray-traced text and shapes natively and take full advantage of reflections, environment maps, and more.
- Innovative compositing and animation tools
- Responsive 64-bit performance
- Global Performance Cache
- Unmatched integration with industry-standard Adobe applications
- Unlimited creative options
- Text and vector graphics creation and animation
- Comprehensive masking and keying tools
- 3D Camera Tracker
- AVID AAF and FCP 7 XML file import with Pro Import AE
- Ray-traced, extruded text and shapes
- Variable mask feathering
- Integration with Adobe Illustrator
- Rolling shutter repair
Did you notice?Precompose elements into their own composition module and use track mattes, stencil and silhouette alpha modes that apply to multiple layers, a vast number of plug-in effects, and a powerful Expressions language to create dynamic relationships between parameters.
Apple Recommends ForMotion graphics designers, visual effects artists, video editors, and interactive designers who want to produce highly designed short-form content, complement their nonlinear editing tools, or make use of flexible tools for preparing dynamic media for use in interactive projects.
What's in the Box?
- Adobe After Effects CS6
- Internet Access: Broadband Required,Some Features Require Internet Access
- Media: DVD
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 to v10.8
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices); additional disk space for disk cache; 10GB recommended
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services
- 1280 by 900 resolution
- OpenGL 2.0-compatible graphics card
- DVD-ROM drive for installation from DVD media
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Mfr. Part Number: 65174323
- UPC or EAN No.: 5051254556398
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
I have used After Effects for a couple of weeks now and I'm still not disappointed about the workflow. There is just one thing the I have used After Effects for a couple of weeks now and I'm still not disappointed about the workflow. There is just one thing there is a little frustrating. My MacBook runs slowly after a little time, so if you are considering buying After Effects, will I recommend that you also are checking how much processing power your mac has. …
- Written by Daniel K from Copenhagen
2 of 2 people found this useful