The Kensington ClickSafe Keyed Laptop Lock helps provide effortless protection of your MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini and any other device with a Kensington security slot. It attaches to hardware in a single step: just one click and it's secure. There's no need to insert a key or follow multiple steps. ClickSafe combines a cable made from superior materials with a tamper-proof disc-style lock to deliver safety and security for you Mac.
- One-step locking method — no need for keys or combinations
- Security Anchor provides a secure attachment for the lock
- Tamper-proof disk-style lock
- Multi-stranded 5mm thick steel cable
- Lock head pivots 180° and rotates a full 360° for flexibility and convenience
- Online key code Register & Retrieve replacement service
Did you notice?You don't need a key when locking your Mac — only when unlocking — so securing your devices is even easier.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your Mac safe and secure, whether you're in the office, at the library or in a coffee shop.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington ClickSafe Keyed Laptop Lock
- Two keys
- ClickSafe anchor point and installation tool
- Length: 156 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 5028252322003
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community