Protect your MacBook Pro and personal information with the Kensington Combination Ultra Laptop Lock. The push-button design offers one-hand operation for easy installation, while the Kensington T-bar secures the lock to your Mac. A keyless four-wheel combination is easily resettable and offers 10,000 possible combinations. The six-foot long cable is strengthened to 6mm in thickness, providing carbon-tempered cut resistance - and a visible deterrent.
- One-button installation and removal
- T-bar provides most secure internal grip of computer
- Thick 6mm steel cable
- Customisable combination with up to 10,000 codes
Did you notice?The six-foot cable has a carbon-tempered steel core and is strengthened for extra resistance to cuts.
Apple Recommends ForLocking your MacBook Pro while you’re in a café, the library, or anywhere you think it may be vulnerable to theft.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington Ultra Combination Notebook Lock
- Instruction guide
- Kensington Security Slot
- Mfr. Part Number : K64675
- UPC or EAN No. : 5028252308908
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Compatible with MacBook Pro, iMac and 30-inch Cinema Displays. Not compatible with MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina Display models.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Jeeyun L from New York
No answers yet
- Asked by Bryan D from Los Angeles
It works on any product that has the Kensington lock hole. Including the MacBooks, iMacs and Mac Pro s …
- Answered by Christopher H