Apple iPad Dock
Product No Longer Available
Can I use a wireless apple keyboard with ipad?
- Asked by Garlyn W from Arvada
7 Answers from the Community
Yes, you may use a Bluetooth (wireless) Apple Keyboard with iPad
- Answered by James W from Manchester Center
Yes. Any Bluetooth keyboard will work.
- Answered by Timothy T from Northlake
yes, but you will need the newer one. the old one have 3 batteries and the blue tooth is the the right hand side. the new one has only 2 batteries the the blue tooth is in the center. I have both and the new one connects without any issues. if in question take the ipad with you and test it...
- Answered by Paul H from Lugoff
You can use any apple bluetooth keyboard with it.
- Answered by Daniel S from Broken Arrow
You can use the older version of the apple wireless keyboard. Not only does it allow you to type, but it contols the volume, brightness and the iPod controls.
- Answered by Scott S from Sugar Loaf
Yes. You can use the standard apple wireless keyboard with the iPad.
- Answered by John L from Normalville
Yes. I have been using the wireless apple keyboard with my iPad for the last week and it works great.
- Answered by David M from Gainesville