Going to NZ. Do I need special adapter to handle voltage in NZ?
- Asked by Margaret M from Oscoda
- Flag as inappropriate (Going to NZ. Do I need special adapter to handle voltage in NZ?)
- Asked about: Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter
2 Answers from the Community
No, you do not need an inverter for the voltage, but you do need an adapter for the plug. Plug adapters are inexpensive and easily purchased in the US.
- Answered by Barbara M from Talent
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes..yes u do..if your not already here u can get them from pretty much anywhere
- Answered by Bene S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do I need a special device for device enrollment program?
- Asked by 785 D from Sunnyvale
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need a special device for device enrollment program?)
is there an App for French TV channels? I have done so but don't know how I found it and I want to tell a friend how to download the App .