Going to NZ. Do I need special adapter to handle voltage in NZ?
- Asked by Margaret M from Oscoda
- Flag as inappropriate (Going to NZ. Do I need special adapter to handle voltage in NZ?)
- Asked about: Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter
2 Answers from the Community
No, you do not need an inverter for the voltage, but you do need an adapter for the plug. Plug adapters are inexpensive and easily purchased in the US.
- Answered by Barbara M from Talent
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes..yes u do..if your not already here u can get them from pretty much anywhere
- Answered by Bene S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is there an App for French TV channels? I have done so but don't know how I found it and I want to tell a friend how to download the App .
Will Apple Configurator for iPad run on Mac Air?
- Asked by Vanessa J from Thornton
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple Configurator for iPad run on Mac Air?)