Service and support from the people who know your iPod bestFor up to two years from the original purchase date of your iPod touch or iPod classic, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support for questions about using your iPod. And you get global repair coverage — both parts and labor — on your iPod, its battery, and included accessories.
Every iPod comes with complimentary telephone technical support for 90 days from your iPod purchase and a one-year limited warranty. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage to two years from the iPod purchase date. You can call Apple's award-winning technical support experts as often as you like and get your questions answered. And if you need repair service, we offer convenient service options around the world.
Apple One-Year Limited Warranty and AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to rights provided under consumer law. For details, click here.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs both iPod and iTunes, it is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple expertsn
- Global repair coverage2
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPod using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPod to an Apple Retail Store
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Apple hardware coverage includes:
- Your iPod
- Included earphones and USB cable
Software support included
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of iPod topics, including:
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Sending and receiving email with iPod touch
- Using Apple-branded iPod apps
* Apple One-Year Limited Warranty and AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to rights provided under consumer law. For details, click here.
The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your iPod is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty. See AppleCare Protection Plan Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
For more information, read frequently asked questions.
What's in the Box?
- Getting started guide
- Terms and conditions
- 1. Complimentary telephone technical support is limited to a single incident within 90 days of your iPod purchase.
- 2. Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
- 3. Service coverage is available for battery depletion of 50 percent or more from original specification.
- Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation