The DWL-P50 Power over Ethernet Splitter is the answer to installing a surveillance camera or other remote device in a place where power is not easily accessible, such as on a rooftop or ceiling. It carries both ethernet data and DC power via a single network cable – eliminating the need for separate wiring for power. The splitter is also designed to operate with LAN switches and other equipment that support industry-standard power over ethernet, to deliver power to devices up to 100 metres away from a power source.
Extremely useful for installation at a factory or warehouse, it allows surveillance cameras to be placed on a rooftop or ceiling, in places where wall AC outlets are inaccessible and providing power can be difficult and expensive. Compact and lightweight, it supports both 5VDC and 12VDC power and can be flexibly and quickly deployed with network devices with different power voltage requirements.
- Compact and lightweight power over ethernet splitter
- Great for surveillance cameras
- Provides power to hard-to-reach places
- Can power devices up to 100 metres away from a power supply
- Supports both 5V and 12V output
- No software required
- Complete plug-and-play installation
Did you notice?This device can cut costs and provide convenience by eliminating the need for separate wiring for power.
Apple Recommends ForProviding power and Ethernet connectivity in a single cable.
What's in the Box?
- D-Link Power Over Ethernet Adapter
- Quick installation guide
- Ethernet cable
- DC power cable with female power connectors
- UPC or EAN No. : 790069271038
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.