The Bouncepad Static iPad stand encloses your iPad within a tough outer casing and allows you to display content on an iPad with the kind of theft protection you need in retail, exhibition and hospitality environments.
The Static is a great point-of-sale solution to show additional product information, allow customers to engage with social media platforms of your choice, and add life to your product using the new iPad with Retina display. The power cable cable is routed through the mounting arm and the surface, keeping your iPad powered and its cables neatly hidden.
Choose from four standard faceplate options which give you different levels of access to the Home Button and the front facing camera of the iPad. Access your iPad for installation and maintenance via a lock and key while it’s kept inside a secure enclosure. The casing is constructed from a tough plastic called PC/ABS which allows for Wi-Fi transparency, but protects the iPad inside. The faceplate of the enclosure is made from stainless steel, with an ultra-tough powdercoat finish.
- Key-locked iPad mount
- Protects your iPad from theft
- Secure USB cable routing and concealed buttons
- Wi-Fi radio transparent
- Robust design with no visible screws
- Easy installation
- Surface or concealed mounting
- Landscape and portrait options
Did you notice?Wi-Fi radio transparent plastic means you can use the Bouncepad to display live information from the internet and social networks.
Apple Recommends ForDisplaying content at exhibitions, hospitality environments or points of sale.
What's in the Box?
- The Bouncepad secure tablet case
- Static mounting arm
- 2 keys
- Fixings kit
- Installation manual
- Surface mounting kit
- Form Factor: Stand
- Material: Aluminium, Hard Plastic, Steel
- Height: 300 mm/11.81 in.
- Width: 300 mm/11.81 in.
- Weight: 1200 g
- Length: 225 mm/8.86 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060325280032
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
1800 88 20 45 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
The screen will still be fully functional when inside the case and you will also have access to the The screen will still be fully functional when inside the case and you will also have access to the home button so you can continue use your iPad as usual.
If you do want to use it for display purposes only, you can disable the touch screen using the 'guided access' feature in the iPad's settings.
Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Linda M