AltiGen iFusion SmartStation Dock for iPhone
Bluetooth speakerphone and ergonomic handset docking station.
- Superb speakerphone docking station for iPhone
- Full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free talk
- Ergonomically designed telephone handset
- Ideal for working at home
- Streaming audio (A2DP) for music playback
- Designed for comfort during long calls
Apple Recommends For
Talk hands-free on your iPhone through a high-quality speakerphone.
The AltiGen iFusion SmartStation lets you use your iPhone as a business-grade speakerphone, along with the convenience of ergonomic handset, charging and syncing capabilities. Plus it integrates seamlessly with a variety of iPhone voice-enabled applications such as Siri, FaceTime, Skype, AltiGen's MaxMobile, Cisco Mobile and Avaya one-X Mobile.
- Integrated Bluetooth technology delivers rich audio quality
- High-quality full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed telephone handset
- iPhone dock provides power and battery charging
- USB port enables data synchronization with a Mac or PC
- Audio line out to connect external stereo speakers for music playback (A2DP)
- Compatible with iPhone apps such as Apple FaceTime, Siri, Skype, Cisco Mobile, Avaya one-X Mobile and MaxMobile for Microsoft Lync
Did You Notice?
Take advantage of the capabilities of many popular iPhone accessories in a single device.
- Cable type: Dock to Mini USB Cable
What's in the Box?
- AltiGen iFusion SmartStation
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
- User manual
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- UPC or EAN No.: 615546913129
- Mfr. Part Number: FSN-AP300-AM02
- Asked by Stephen H from Franklin
Nope... I wish.
- Answered by Nathaniel L from San Jose
Does the iFusion connect the handset using the standard modular 4P4C handset connector (sometimes called an "RJ9" or an "RJ22")?
- Asked by Alistair M from Portland
No answers yet
- Asked by Larry T from Calgary
No answers yet
- Asked by Dennis T from Santa Ana
Yes. I use an iPhone 4S with iOS 6 and Skype works with the iFusion.
iFusion uses bluetooth for audio. Think of it as a bluetooth speakerphone or headset. So as long as the Skype app continues to support bluetooth audio it should continue to work. I also use the iFusion with the MagicJack app and it works just like it does with normal cell phone calls. …More
- Answered by Brian W from Raleigh
- Asked by Alan R from Bullaburra
Yes you can.
- Answered by David T from Berwick
- Asked by Kathy P from Barbourville