Is the smart case more secure than the smart cover in that it doesn't unclip when held by the cover to take a photo?
3 Answers from the Community
I can answer that from an iPad perspective - yes! I originally had just the smart cover and it would unclip when I held the iPad by the folded cover. I switched to the smart case for this very reason. With the case, there is no separate detachable cover - the cover is a part of the case as a whole.
- Answered by Joni L from Mckinney
- Nov 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Smart Case stays on, it does not "unclip." You would have to fold it back which is not a bad thing. It allows for a good grip while shooting.
- Answered by Lm L from San Francisco
- Dec 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No because it is attached to the case unlike the cove that I easily undone cause the magnet I not that powerful
- Answered by Nicholas V from Miami
- Feb 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What's the best case and cover that I should get for my iPad Mini?
- Asked by Jared S from Brandon
- Dec 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the best case and cover that I should get for my iPad Mini?)
- Asked about: iPad
Can you take a Smart Cover ipad case on olanes
- Asked by Janice N from Brisbane
- Jan 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you take a Smart Cover ipad case on olanes)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…