will this work on iPhone 5?
I'm about to get my iPhone 5 - so I need to know whether mirroring works perfectly on iPhone 5 - and I mean mirroring: no special apps needed, showing whole screen and all apps and games I want to share on big screen. Will it work?
- Asked by Santoso T
- Oct 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work on iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
4 Answers from the Community
If you mean with apple tv and airplay mirroring then yes it will work. no extra apps needed.
- Answered by Landon T from Spiritwood
- Oct 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it works great, i have used it to play games, video, and photo's
- Answered by Robert L from Farmingdale
- Oct 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
NO. I do have both adapters. This one and the 30 pin to lightning.
The iPad mini and Iphone 5 says this device is not supported. So bored about this.
- Answered by Rafael T from Londrina
- May 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
NO. iPhone 5 does NOT have a 30-pin connector on it. In order for this to work, you'd have to have a Lightning to 30-pin adapter AND this adapter. I recommend just using AirPlay to mirror your screen.
- Answered by David N from Charles City
- Apr 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
will my jambox work with iphone 5
- Asked by Jason T from Concord
- Sep 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will my jambox work with iphone 5)
what pocket projector works with iphone 5?
- Asked by Steffanie C from San Diego
- Dec 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what pocket projector works with iphone 5?)
No answers yet
will IOS 7 work on iPhone 5?
- Asked by Jorgen C H from Desert Hills
- Sep 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will IOS 7 work on iPhone 5?)