Does the smart case have enough space for my speaker jack? Will I be able to plug in my speakers (which is larger than an earphones plug)?
I have the Altec Lansing VS2621 2.1 Channel Speaker System
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, well at least mine does. The case is perfectly conformed to the device, so my Beats headphones fit perfectly into the jack, as with other cases, the iPad is loosely fit into the case or the case is clunky and the headphone jack will not fit into the audio port. Hope this helps. I highly recommend the Smart Case!!
- Answered by Gavin F from Webster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the space between the earphone jack and the USB jack
- Asked by Mia Mizuno N from Thousand Oaks
- Jan 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the space between the earphone jack and the USB jack)
- Asked about: iPod
Will the beats headphone jack be able to plug into the bottom of this case?
- Asked by John A from Hickory
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the beats headphone jack be able to plug into the bottom of this case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED