Can this print legal documents and can you use card stock paper?
- Asked by Chris S from Ewing
- Nov 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this print legal documents and can you use card stock paper?)
2 Answers from the Community
According to technical specs, this HP Photosmart accepts paper size up to 8.5 " x 14," so - yes - it can print legal-size documents. "Card stocks" can be of many different thicknesses. If you mean "card stock," such as pre-perfed stock for typical business cards - yes. But not a thicker stock, such as for display cards.
- Answered by Curtis W from Corvallis
- Dec 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
YES YOU CAN PHINT ALMOST ANYTHING AND YOU CAN USE CARD STOCK
- Answered by Nick L from Maryville
- Feb 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2