Bose's SIE2i sport headphones offer a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and Bose® quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match, and a handy Reebok fitness armband to hold everything in place.
- Exclusive TriPort acoustic headphone structure gives your music the full, rich sound you'd expect from much larger headphones
- Proprietary StayHear tips, available in three sizes, provide a comfortably secure in-ear fit, even during vigorous exercise
- Enjoy your music while maintaining awareness of your surroundings
- Acoustic ports are positioned to resist sweat and weather
- Ports also covered with hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out but let sound pass through
- Exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your iPhone or iPod touch securely and comfortably in place during exercise - plus it can store your headphones
- The inline remote and microphone let you control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products, plus take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease
- Cables and connections optimised for durability
Did you notice?The design is optimised to resist sweat and weather.
Apple Recommends ForListening to the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch while playing sports or exercising.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SIE2i sports headphones
- Armband - optimised for iPhone 5
- StayHear tips (S, M, L)
- Extension cable (53.34 cm/21 in.)
- Clothing clip
- Other Features : Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor : In Ear
- Cable Length : 76.2 cm/30 in.
- Weight : 18 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 362055-0030
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817633895
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-905-918 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Bose SIE2i pass the test
I've tried many in ear headphones and the Bose SIE2i pass the test. When playing sports, these headphone stay secure in you ear wi I've tried many in ear headphones and the Bose SIE2i pass the test. When playing sports, these headphone stay secure in you ear without the discomfort found in competing brands. And, yes, the quality lives up to the Bose standard. …
- Written by ANDREW C from Bronx
40 of 43 people found this useful
Worth the price
I've had these for almost a year and love them. I decided to bite the bullet and shell out the cash for this particular model beca I've had these for almost a year and love them. I decided to bite the bullet and shell out the cash for this particular model because I have small ears and have had nothing but trouble finding ear buds that fit, are comfortable and resist sweat. This model has been a dream come true for me...oh and the sound in unbeatable. …
- Written by Susan M from Seattle
29 of 30 people found this useful
Sounds fine, construction not
The sound is fine but what I have found is that the join for the extension is that liquid (sweat) has got in and has corroded the The sound is fine but what I have found is that the join for the extension is that liquid (sweat) has got in and has corroded the jack, which for headphones designed for sport is a pretty poor design.
Almost every time after use I have dried them off and put them in a moisture free environment so this is pretty big fall off for me for such an expensive item.
Now I have to attempt to get Bose to do something about this as they are under two months old... …
- Written by Liam W from Wallingford
4 of 4 people found this useful
Mic broke 4x in 5 months
The sound was fine and being able to hear incoming buses great... But despite all the spin about these earphones being 'indestruct The sound was fine and being able to hear incoming buses great... But despite all the spin about these earphones being 'indestructible' the mic and controls stop working as soon as they come into contact with sweat. Bose replaced them 3 times before I gave up and asked for a refund... Every time insisting it was unheard of. It clearly isn't unheard of because all 4 pairs I had were poor quality and broke within a month, and the first person I found at my Tri club with the same pair has already had to exchange his 9 times this year for the same problem.
To top it off the staff at Westfield Bose Shephards Bush were shockingly rude. I have had an epic-ly bad experience of Bose, and cannot recommend strongly enough that you stay well clear of these allegedly premium products. …
- Written by Jamie W from Fulham
No sweat/water proof
Good audio quality but in the second time I used them on the treadmill volume started to jump up and down and launching siri all t Good audio quality but in the second time I used them on the treadmill volume started to jump up and down and launching siri all the time. I think the mic/volume control it is not well seal to prevent sweat/water get inside and damaging the control. …
- Written by Jose R from Sterling
Bose® SIE2i Sport Headphones Great sound poor quality
The best headphones I have ever used for running however they simply do not last. I purchased my first pair and in December and I The best headphones I have ever used for running however they simply do not last. I purchased my first pair and in December and I am now on to my 4th pair. My latest pair stopped working this week and like the others the control buttons and microphone failed. This time I think I want a refund. …
- Written by Matt G from Protland
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Why are they not compaitble with 5C?
- Asked by David W from North Aurora
- Jan 14, 2014
they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before t they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before the 5c came out. bose simply has not updated the info. …
- Answered by Miles W from Sacramento
- Jan 31, 2014
Will these work with my Mac Pro as well?
- Asked by Kimberly W from Temple
- Aug 29, 2013
Yep, it's a standard headphone jack :)
- Answered by Justin W
- Sep 5, 2013