The Jawbone ERA Bluetooth Headset features advanced ear fittings, noise-cancelling technology and high-quality sound for easy wireless communication. Perfect for taking phone calls on the go, talking to Siri on your iPhone or listening to music or podcasts, the Jawbone ERA Bluetooth Headset offers four hours of talk-time.
Advanced ear fittings feature a new design that uses the natural contour of the ear to create a secure fit, making the Jawbone ERA comfortable enough to wear all day.
Be heard clearly, wherever you are
Life is full of noise, but phone conversations demand clarity. Military-grade NoiseAssassin technology eliminates background noise when using the ERA, so even if you’re in a crowd, the only thing they’ll hear on the other end is the sound of your voice.
Do more with the Jawbone App
Customise your Jawbone ERA to suit your lifestyle with the Jawbone App, which lets you program easy access to Siri or Google Now for hands-free control. Plus, the ERA's built-in locator ensures you can use the App to find the headset if it's ever lost.
- Small, lightweight design
- A programmable multi-function button makes it easy to access important phone functions
- Embedded sensors detect when you are speaking to eliminate background noise
- Wideband audio delivers pristine sound quality for an optimal listening experience
- Customise the ERA with the Jawbone App
Did you notice?The ERA's NoiseAssassin technology eliminates background noise, ensuring clearer phone conversations.
Apple Recommends ForTaking phone calls, listening to music and talking to Siri, all with the convenience of hands-free communication.
What's in the Box?
- Jawbone ERA Bluetooth Headset
- Four C-type earbuds - 3 right (S, M, L) and 1 left (M)
- Micro USB cable
- User guide
- Battery Type : Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Battery life : Four hours, or up to 10 hours with Charging Case (sold separately)
- Charge Time : One hour
- Height : 13 mm
- Width : 21 mm
- Weight : 6 g
- Length : 46 mm
- Mfr. Part Number : JC01-01-A
- UPC or EAN No. : 847912012857
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Own Your Sound
Jawbone is a free application for the Jambox family of wireless speakers that allows you to curate and play the music you love, as well as customize your MINI JAMBOX.
Add playlists from multiple services (iTunes, Spotify, Rdio and Deezer) and listen to your favorite music all in one app – seamlessly switching between services and tracks with a simple swipe.
The Jawbone app allows you to:
* use a single app to create, collect and play music from your favorite music services.
* play music through MINI JAMBOX, JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX or any Bluetooth speaker.
* try LiveAudio™ and, when installed, remotely toggle it on and off.
* customize the play button on MINI JAMBOX to access voice control and choose a one touch dial contact.
* preview custom voice prompts and languages to personalize your MINI JAMBOX.
* easily switch between devices that are paired to MINI JAMBOX.
Your SmartSpeaker™ will get even better with time as other features and services are released for MINI JAMBOX. …
800-908-988 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great for Podcasts
Having struggled for years untangling knotted earphone leads only for them to fall out when catching on something I was desperate Having struggled for years untangling knotted earphone leads only for them to fall out when catching on something I was desperate for a wireless solution. I started looking at traditional Bluetooth headphones, but was put off by the size. I then looked at the behind the ears variety, but was unsure if they would be a problem wearing glasses. Then I stumbled upon the new Jawbone Era. This seemed like the ideal solution, particularly as I listen mainly to podcasts, so the lack of two earphones/stereo would not be an issue, and in fact is a positive in that you can still listen out with the other ear. I was a bit wary initially of the Era, having read lots of negative comments on the community boards, but they seemed related to telephony operation, and I understand the situation has improved significantly with the latest, long awaited firmware upgrade. So having had the Era for a week now I can strongly recommend it as a solution for listening to audio streams/podcasts. The earpiece is comfortable and fits very securely. It links seamlessly with my iPhone 4S and you are able to pause and restart at will. The range from the phone seems very good and the audio stream is stable with no cutting out etc. The battery life I would estimate at a 90 mins of solid audio streaming, but it recharges very quickly. I've not tried it properly with telephony, or Siri, but on those few times I have it worked fine. My only negative comment is the maximum volume could be louder. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Paul K from Brentwood
2 of 2 people found this useful
Good headset, average battery life
This is the first bluetooth headset I bought for purposes of using it in my car and occasionally while working on my feet. The ca This is the first bluetooth headset I bought for purposes of using it in my car and occasionally while working on my feet. The call quality is very good and people on the other end say they can hear me well. It is also very comfortable in the ear and it's small size takes away from the "tool" look. Having the ability to use it for Siri is very handy in the car. I only have two complaints with it.
#1: The small button on the top of the earpiece is a little annoying to press, I wish they would have gone with the touch anywhere design that I heard the older model had.
#2: When it is freshly charged it quotes 4 hours battery life, but after a 40 minute phone call it will drop down to 3, then another 30 minute phone call it drops off to 2. I turn it on the next day and it will sometimes even drop off more. Basically it's more like a 3 hour battery life but having a USB charger in the car makes it easy to keep juiced. I never use it for long enough stretches that I find myself running out of battery with no way to charge it which is why I got the version without the charge case. If you are going to be using it for 3-4+ hours at a time I recommend the case.
Overall I am happy with this headset because of it's comfort and style, and it's good audio quality. I think all the people walking around with giant headsets that hang around their ear look stupid, while this is very minimalist and discrete. I have not tinkered much with the app so no comment on that other then it can play music and customize sounds. …
- Written by Matt S from Toronto
16 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you control music/podcasts (play/stop/pause) via the headset or do you have to do that on your iPhone?
- Asked by Michael F from New York
- Aug 27, 2014