The 3M Privacy + Anti-Glare Filter is custom-cut for your MacBook. Thanks to 3M privacy technology, the filter darkens on-screen data when anyone views it from the side—yet it provides higher clarity than competitive filters. Plus the filter's application system features an optically clear adhesive designed specifically for display screens. And if you keep the filter and your screen clean, you can reposition it hundreds of times.
- Reversible, with glossy side for maximum viewing clarity and matte side for reduced glare
- Screen data is visible only when you're directly in front of the monitor
- Abrasion-resistant coating protects your screen from dust and dirt
- Easy to clean
- Simple application and residue-free removal
- Can be repositioned hundreds of times
- Application adhesive specially formulated for display screens
Did you notice?The reversible filter has an anti-glare surface and an adhesive specially designed for display screens.
Apple Recommends ForKeep the data displayed on your Mac private in high-traffic areas.
What's in the Box?
- 3M Privacy + Anti-Glare Filter
- Optically clear adhesive attachment strips
- Storage folder
- Cleaning cloth
- Height : 0.03 in./0.08 cm
- Width : 14.13 in./35.89 cm
- Weight : 1.9 oz./53.86 g
- Length : 9.25 in./23.49 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : PFMPR15
- UPC or EAN No. : 051128829097
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can the filter be applied in store by specialists?
- Asked by Son V from Vancouver
- May 11, 2013
Apparently Not. I was in apple shop a few days ago; they told me that I had to do it myself as it's Apparently Not. I was in apple shop a few days ago; they told me that I had to do it myself as it's a 3rd party product. I just got it fixed myself. It wasn't too bad but it took a bit of time to understand what I had to do. …
- Answered by Maryam S from Carindale
- Jul 24, 2013
I have a 13 inch MacBook Pro that I bought in June of 2012. Is there a privacy + anti-glare filter for this size computer?
- Asked by Kathleen D from Los Angeles
- May 20, 2013
Yes, check at the store :)
- Answered by Dobromir D
- Jul 27, 2013
Does this Privacy and Anti-Glare filter protect from sun glare, if I wanted to work outside?
- Asked by Alyssa L from Sherwood Park
- Apr 10, 2013
Yes it would reduce the glare from the sun. It was built for the models that you could not custom bu Yes it would reduce the glare from the sun. It was built for the models that you could not custom build with the matte or anti-glare finish. …
- Answered by Kenneth A from Desoto
- Apr 15, 2013
What is the most appropriate Privacy Screen for MacBook Retinol Display Computer 13"?
- Asked by Edith E from Alexandria
- Jan 23, 2013
3M 13" Privacy + Anti-Glare Filter for MacBook Pro with Retina Display - PFMR13 would be perfect for 3M 13" Privacy + Anti-Glare Filter for MacBook Pro with Retina Display - PFMR13 would be perfect for your need. …
- Answered by Eric N from Coquitlam
- Mar 1, 2013