Can anyone confirm if these are sealed or do they leak sound?
2 Answers from the Community
Totally Sealed ! I've been using them on the bus train and subway and people didn't heard a thing
- Answered by Adi B from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I used these for a couple of days and they leaked sound at as low as 3/16 volume. At about 10/16 they just become external speakers that can be placed on the head. It's a shame because I liked everything else about them. They would be good if you live alone, or people don't mind sharing your music, but in either of those cases you would probably just purchase a speaker.
- Answered by J P D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do these leak sound? I bought an old pair of beats a few years ago and they leaked so bad. Do these?? I listen to music at top volume...
- Asked by Nikki B from Whitehall
- Feb 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these leak sound? I bought an old pair of beats a few years ago and they leaked so bad. Do these?? I listen to music at top volume...)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…