Will the new Smart Case fit into the iPad dock?
I have an iPad charging dock. Many of the cases on the market that fit on the back of the iPad will not allow me to place it in the charging dock. Does this design allow me to comfortably fit the iPad in the dock?
- Asked by Scott W from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new Smart Case fit into the iPad dock?)
3 Answers from the Community
No. The lip is too large for it to fit.
- Answered by Harrison W from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Zack G from Lake Havasu City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, you can't use the smart case but the cover works fine
- Answered by Gilles P from Vero Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?
- Asked by John T from San Mateo
- Oct 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…