Can I play music through a soundlink air speaker at the same time as a separate speaker attached to an airport express?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes if you have iTunes 11, I have my Airport upstair attached to a Bose system and a portable Bose AirPlay system downstairs and they both play the same stream from iTunes.
When AirPlay symbol appears in iTunes you can click on it and play to multiple speakers. This is where you can click the devices that you would like to stream to.
I have only seen this work from iTunes so far, not been able to do this from my iPhone or even route my entire system sound through both, only one at a time so far from that point of view, but for music from iTunes it works great. Hope this helps :)
- Answered by Christopher P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use Airport Express as router connected to modem and Time Capsule to extend wifi? Is that a sate of Time Capsule's capabilities?
- Asked by Raul C from San Francisco
- Oct 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Airport Express as router connected to modem and Time Capsule to extend wifi? Is that a sate of Time Capsule's capabilities?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
How do you connect an iPad Air to a Bose soundLink air speaker?
- Asked by David A
- Dec 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you connect an iPad Air to a Bose soundLink air speaker?)
- Asked about: iPad