What adapter do I use in cuba ?
- Asked by Bertrand L from Montreal
- Nov 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What adapter do I use in cuba ?)
3 Answers from the Community
Electricity in Cuba, the Cuban power outlets are suited for use with the US American flat pin type electrical plugs. In general the voltage in Havana is 110V AC 60Hz , but some newer hotels have 220 V AC 60 Hz too. Travellers from Europe need a plug adaptor to use their electrical equipment. It is recommended to use a surge protector for electronic apparatus, laptops, portable videoplayer etc. Cubans use surge protectors on every electrical equipment of value, TV set, video, fridge to protect them against the frequent electrical surges and spikes.
- Answered by Willem J from Victoria
- Nov 25, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which converter/adapter will I need in Cuba for my iPhone 4S?
- Answered by Philip K from Collegedale
- Dec 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
In Cuba you might need to take a Dynamo with you as well, since electricity supply goes off once in a while...
- Answered by Sebastian H from Genève 3
- Mar 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does it come with a USB power adapter
- Asked by Ben K from Ypsilanti
- Jul 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come with a USB power adapter)
- Asked about: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic…
CAN THIS PRODUCT BE USED WITH THE IPOD CLASSIC WITH AN ADAPTER
- Asked by Charece I from Lithonia
- Jan 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (CAN THIS PRODUCT BE USED WITH THE IPOD CLASSIC WITH AN ADAPTER)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Pill 2.0 Speaker