I just ordered the new I Pod nano. Does this arm band fit?
- Asked by Maura M from Apo
- Nov 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I just ordered the new I Pod nano. Does this arm band fit?)
3 Answers from the Community
It does fit the iPod nano (7th generation) released this year. While it fits, it doesn't fit extremely *well*. It's very snug, and difficult to take out. Controls (except for the sleep and home buttons) are very difficult to press. I'd wait for something a little better, or invest in a case with a clip. I own one, and am not extremely happy with the purchase.
Hope that helps!
- Answered by Matthew M from Woodbridge
- Dec 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The new iPod is a tight squeeze, although our experience with the Incase armbands is that they do loosen up somewhat with use. Because of the lack of cut-outs for volume and charging cable, we used to carry the iPods in the armbands (older models) upside down, so we could access the charging port. The armband is tight enough that the iPod will stay put, even upside down with no restraining strap.
- Answered by John C from Vero Beach
- Dec 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It fits the new Nano very well. No ability to charge or sync while in it though
- Answered by James K from Santa Barbara
- May 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
will the arm band for the i phone 5 work with the i pod 5th gen.?
- Asked by Tina N from Virginia Beach
- Jan 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will the arm band for the i phone 5 work with the i pod 5th gen.?)
- Asked about: Incase Sports Armband Deluxe for iP…
are there arm bands for 16G ipod nano
- Asked by Christopher W from Austin
- Jan 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (are there arm bands for 16G ipod nano)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet
do i just need the sensor for the nano for running
- Asked by John H
- Jan 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (do i just need the sensor for the nano for running)
- Asked about: iPod