is it compatible with the ipad air
- Asked by John T from Magnolia
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with the ipad air)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Single…
1 Answer from the Community
The Philips app and most of the third-party apps should work with the iPad Air. I can confirm that the "Hue Lights" third-party app works with the iPad Air. Note that you must buy a starter pack before adding any extra bulbs. The starter pack contains the SmartBridge which communicates with the bulbs. Apps connect to the SmartBridge using WiFi and then the SmartBridge passes messages to the LED lights using the ZigBee wireless mesh network.
- Answered by Cour Du V from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are these compatible with the iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Daphne P from New York
- Dec 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these compatible with the iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headp…