is there an adapter that I may use to connect the Mophie power pack directly to my Iphone5 other than the regular power cord?
I'm looking for a cord with lightening connectors on both ends. That way I may connect my iphone 5 directly to the power station without having to carry my regular power cords.
1 Answer from the Community
I use the standard usb cord, but I bought the "old" to lightning adapter at the apple store and use it.
- Answered by Robert G from Livonia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
In comparison to the mophie iphone 5 case, which one will provide my iPhone with the most power?
- Asked by Heidi S from Sydney
- Apr 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (In comparison to the mophie iphone 5 case, which one will provide my iPhone with the most power?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Powerstation PRO …
macbook europe power adapter
- Asked by Bill B from Oak Park
- May 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (macbook europe power adapter)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…