Can I use airplay with my iPad/iPhone and the Apogee JAM so that I can hear it through my home stereo?
1 Answer from the Community
You probably wouldn't want to. Wireless transmission through something like Airplay/Bluetooth/WiFi usually introduces a significant delay in the signal (latency), as they are not designed for live performance.
- Answered by Donald S from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with Apogee Jam and Apogee mic?
- Asked by Steve W from Sydney
- Jan 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Apogee Jam and Apogee mic?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet
Will this work with the apogee jam?
- Asked by Ripley G from Mount Pleasant
- Nov 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the apogee jam?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Will these speakers work with my home stereo?
- Asked by Philip D from Monroe
- Dec 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these speakers work with my home stereo?)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon SoundSticks III 2.1 C…