Will this work with ANY car stereo?
I have a Toyota with a stock stereo receiver.
- Asked by James B from Texas City
- Nov 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with ANY car stereo?)
3 Answers from the Community
Only car stereo's with an AUX input. Older cars don't have this, but most new cars 2006+ do. Look on your stereo for a headphone input or your glovebox/center console. If it isn't obvious or visible, you probably don't have one.
- Answered by Jared L from Colorado Springs
- Jul 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Any car stereo that has an "AUX" input. Most aftermarket car stereos have them (or there is an adapter to create one). Most stock car stereos after 2006 have them as well.
- Answered by Eddy L from Edmonds
- Feb 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
As long as you stereo has a auxillary input with a 3.5mm (typical headphone jack) it will work.
- Answered by J. Mark M from Toronto
- Nov 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this adapter work with Alpine car stereos?
- Asked by Andrei P from Cypress
- Oct 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with Alpine car stereos?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Will this Remote work on my Car stereo w/ ipod shuffle
- Asked by Janet S from Oconomowoc
- Nov 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this Remote work on my Car stereo w/ ipod shuffle)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Will this cable work with my red/white car stereo plugs?
- Asked by Liesl R from Bexley
- Feb 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with my red/white car stereo plugs?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable