Can an Intel IMAC 27" (bought in January 2011) send both video & music to a HDTV via this HDMI converter without any other software or HW?
I'm not sure whether this converter, plugged into the mini DP is able to send 'sound' signals through the HDMI connector?
Is it just a question of plugging it into DP port and connect an HDMI cable from this adapter to the HDTV to have both video & sound?
1 Answer from the Community
- Answered by Aaron O from Soldotna
- Nov 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What cable would get me the best result?
- Asked by Glen O from Koondoola
- May 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable would get me the best result?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
How can I capture and convert analogue video 8 to an iMac?
- Asked by R Alan D
- Oct 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I capture and convert analogue video 8 to an iMac?)
- Asked about: Mac
Playing music via Apple TV
- Asked by Sue H
- Apr 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Playing music via Apple TV)
- Asked about: Apple TV