1 Answer from the Community
I believe it does, otherwise you can manually access their computer by hand or screen share it to limit usage. I would try using automator. It's great for timed things, so if there's a face-time call at 7:00 sharp they computer will automatically set it up for me. You SHOULD be able to limit usage with automator- but if for some reason it doesn't, bring the computer into the apple store, and they'll get it set up for you.
- Answered by Michael C from Ada
- Oct 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
monitoring software for parents
- Asked by Caroline W from Columbus
- Jul 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (monitoring software for parents)
No answers yet
Will these speakers be able to be controlled with the volume keys on the iMac and MacBookPro?
- Asked by Gonzalo A from Minot Afb
- Oct 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these speakers be able to be controlled with the volume keys on the iMac and MacBookPro?)
- Asked about: Bose Companion® 20 Multimedia Speak…