If I daisy chain two Thunderbolt Displays, can I do two different tasks at the same time?
For example, on the first display I would like to open up a Word file and work on it while the other display is in Excel.
- Asked by Roderick E from Wilmington
- Sep 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (If I daisy chain two Thunderbolt Displays, can I do two different tasks at the same time?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. Mac OS X Mavericks makes this especially easy. Of course you do have to have a computer that supports the 2 Thunderbolt displays.
- Answered by Ben K from Atlanta
- Nov 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Only work one function at a time. Either/Or if not daisy-chained.
- Answered by F. Patrick N from Portland
- Sep 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2