can I buy a protector for the trackpad?

My cursor is jumping around while trying to use my track pad. I read I can use a teflon appliqué to help this. Do you sell these?

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions