Are iMac product (all) FDA approval? Which model?
- Asked by Ye K
- Sep 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are iMac product (all) FDA approval? Which model?)
1 Answer from the Community
I'm curious why the FDA would approve an iMac? I could understand them approving a chip on a pill that you swallowed, or perhaps a cell phone to show that it doesn't interfere with medical devices, or something like that, but I never heard of FDA approval of a computer such as an iMac. Of course, I'm not in the medical field, so perhaps whoever answers your question can give a detailed-enough explanation to describe why this would be necessary in the first place. (Usually, you hear about FCC approvals of electronic equipment.)
- Answered by Larry S from Brookline
- Sep 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I have this product and Pages & Numbers on same IMac?
- Asked by Sandra B from So. Lebanon
- Feb 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I have this product and Pages & Numbers on same IMac?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and S…
Is there an approved device that has 5 USB ports so I can plug in my macbook, my iPad, iPhone, Kensington bluetooth keyboard and mini Jawbone all @ on