Will it support mirroring videos with HDCP content?
- Asked by Scott D from Lemont
- Oct 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it support mirroring videos with HDCP content?)
- Asked about: Kanex ATV Pro Cable - AirPlay Mirro…
3 Answers from the Community
Bad advice. I bought it and it does not support hdcp content. As far as I can find, unless you have a projector with HDMI you are out of luck for streaming videos from an iPad to a projector.
- Answered by Scott D from Joliet
- Feb 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. I used a cheaper adapter on my AppleTV before trying the Kanex. The cheap one produced protected content errors galore and played almost nothing. The Kanex ATV Pro played without complaint.
- Answered by Joshua S from River Falls
- Jan 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Kashyap K from Brea
- Jan 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can i mirror my imac mid 2010 on a tv using the latest Apple TV?
- Asked by Alon R
- Aug 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i mirror my imac mid 2010 on a tv using the latest Apple TV?)
- Asked about: Apple TV