Does new ipod nano support Spanish? If so, how do you enable this feature?
- Asked by David R from Atlanta
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does new ipod nano support Spanish? If so, how do you enable this feature?)
1 Answer from the Community
When you first turn on your iPod nano (or any iPod for that matter), it will ask you what your language preference is. If you want to change the language preference down the road, simply go to Settings > General > Language and choose the new language you would like to use.
- Answered by Dereck H from Alpharetta
- Jan 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I use the feature for audiobooks that reads them faster on my old iPod. Thinking of upgrading to the new iPod Nano. Does it support that feature?
Does the new nano support playlist folders?
- Asked by Hance C J from Ocean City
- Sep 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new nano support playlist folders?)
No answers yet