I am looking to buy the iPad mini but I am unsure on which storage capacity to get. I am looking to get either the 16gb or 32gb. I will be downloading apps and music, and plan on taking photos and syncing photo albums from other devices. I will also be using it for taking notes at university. Any help would be great. Thank you.
- Asked by Sophie T
- Feb 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Storage Capacity)
1 Answer from the Community
Get 32 gb I got a regular iPad with 16 and have recently found out that I cannot buy any more gb so now I cannot take photos and I have had to delete several apps which I was. Not happy with at all .
- Answered by Christopher B
- Feb 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Where is storage capacity located
- Asked by Doris M from Irving
- Dec 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is storage capacity located)
what is storage capacity for media (movies, photos, songs on iPad air 128gb
- Asked by Maureen R from Truro
- Jan 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what is storage capacity for media (movies, photos, songs on iPad air 128gb)
What is the real iPad Mini 2 capacity?
- Asked by Long L from Leeds
- Dec 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the real iPad Mini 2 capacity?)
No answers yet