iPad mini or iPad for preschooler/wifi needed?
I have two questions.
1) For my 5 year old daughter's birthday, I want to get her either the iPad mini or regular iPad, which is better for preschoolers?
2) We live in a rural area, with internet only available by satellite or data connect card...we have the latter, with no wifi access. I have an iphone & my other daughter has an ipod so I do understand fully, that some apps, the internet, etc. will not work without wifi. BUT, I want to get the wifi so my daughters can access the apps that require it. What is necessary to make that possible? Do we need to change to satellite internet or can we just get a router?
- Asked by Crystal C from Athens
- Jan 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad mini or iPad for preschooler/wifi needed?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Which version of iPad or iPad mini?
- Asked by Kristen S from Glenview
- Feb 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which version of iPad or iPad mini?)
No answers yet
what do I need to use square card reader on my ipad mini and wher do you plug it in
- Asked by Douglas P from Lehigh Acres
- Apr 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what do I need to use square card reader on my ipad mini and wher do you plug it in)