This advanced anti-bacterial cleaning spray and cloth from Keep It Clean cleans away dust, dirt and grime from your Mac notebook screen or external display, leaving it biologically clean.
Keeps surfaces dust free for longer
Simply spray on the anti-static formula and gently polish surface with the non-scratch anti-bacterial cloth. It leaves screens crystal clear and biologically clean, and keeps surfaces dust free for longer.
- Anti-bacterial cleaning spray and cloth
- Cleans away dust, dirt and grime
- Deep cleaning system for all monitors and screens
- Anti-static formula
- Non-scratch anti-bacterial cloth
- Leaves screens crystal clear and biologically clean
- Keeps surfaces dust free for longer
- Safe for use every day
Did you notice?This kit includes an anti-static formula and a non-scratch anti-bacterial cloth that's safe for use every day on your Mac screen or external display.
Apple Recommends ForCleaning away dust, dirt and grime from your Mac notebook screen or external display, leaving it biologically clean.
What's in the Box?
- Keep It Clean anti-bacterial spray
- Non-scratch anti-bacterial cloth
- UPC or EAN No. : 5026252000501
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Got this for my macbook pro 13". Amazing, really impressed with the results. You don't need much. Well worth every penny! No need to buy the more expensive cleaning kits either. …
- Written by Mark H from Blackpool
42 of 44 people found this useful
Definately worth the money!
I bought this kit yesterday and used it on my macbook pro last night. I origionaly asked if this kit could be used to clean the ke yboard and the staff at the Apple store said yes so I gave it a go. It works absolutely brilliant on cleaning every part of my mac. 1 simple squiry of the spray on the screen, unibody and keyboard does the job perfectly! …
- Written by Daniel B from Newton-Le-Willows
39 of 43 people found this useful
Well worth it
No matter how clean you try and keep your MacBook or MacBook Pro, this spray, and better size cloth, will clean it up a treat. I looked up the review of this product in an Apple Store, right before buying. Based on the first review I bought it - they are right: it's good and is much better value than similar products. My only, very minor gripe, is that the cleaning cloth is still a bit small; but better than the silly sized one you get with new Unibody MacBooks. …
- Written by Peter T from Coxheath
30 of 31 people found this useful
Recommended for Apple products. Macbook pro is lovingly clean and my iPad does not have finger print marks on the screen which is strangely amazing as i thought touch screens are normal to have streaks- but none with this product when you use it guaranteed for 5 days (with my experience).
Product, availability and delivery FIVE stars! …
- Written by MR. Ma Jem G from London
Brilliant! expensive but worth it!
This is a great cleaner and makes cleaning my macbook pro an easy task, the screen is like new and the keyboard and casing comes u p really well.
Its a bit pricey for a bottle of cleaner but you use such a small amount and it also saves the worry that your not cleaning your macbook that will ruin the finish over time.
A great product, just was one thing i was expecting it to be apple scented being in a green bottle ;) …
- Written by Carl S from DERBY
1 of 1 people found this useful
Awesome product !!!
I purchased this for my MacBook Pro 13". It work like a charm. MacBook (screen, unibody, keyboard) looks like a brand new. What is more important it work well on any glass screen (my Dell monitor). Perfect cleaning kit. Must buy !!! …
- Written by Wojciech K from London
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Charles W from Perth
- Apr 16, 2011
I was thinking the same thing, and have just looked at the techlink website. Techlink also manufacture screen cleaning wipes for the iphone and ipad. Having looked at the chemical data sheets provided this solution is the same solution used to impregnate the iphone cleaning wipes, so should be safe to use without damaging the olephobic coating.
Take care :) …
- Answered by Adam F
- May 7, 2011
- Asked by Ethan W
- Feb 1, 2011
Yep, techlink offer one specifically for it, i cant post the link but its called Techlink anti bacte rial keyboard cleaning system …
- Answered by Ehsan M
- May 1, 2011
- Asked by Daniel B
- Jun 2, 2010
It can be used on screens, casing and lightly on keyboards but there is a keyboard cleaner that will clean the keys better …
- Answered by Aaron M
- Jun 8, 2010