urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome finish for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?The hard chrome finish helps urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHearing exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear tip fittings
- Form Factor : In Ear
- No. of Microphones : 1
- Mfr. Part Number : MHAQ2PA/A
- UPC or EAN No. : 848447010981
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Hands down the BEST in-ear earbuds I have ever worn and listened with in my life! I was extremely hesitant at first to spend $100 Hands down the BEST in-ear earbuds I have ever worn and listened with in my life! I was extremely hesitant at first to spend $100 on headphones; however, in hindsight and with a bit of gentle prodding from my local Apple Specialist, I can't ever imagine not having them. The sound is so clean and clear. I don't have to turn them up super loud in order to be able to enjoy my music the way I want to. My only point of discontent was with the selection of rubber earbuds that came with it. None of them really fit or felt comfortable in my ear. I had to buy a third party set in order to find a size that worked right for me. Overall though, I couldn't be happier! …
- Written by Terrance O from New York
87 of 110 people found this useful
Way too high priced for the low build quality and even poor sound quality.
Okay, I will be honest here. I bought these In-Ear Headphones all excited because they were my first pair of Beats. After use for Okay, I will be honest here. I bought these In-Ear Headphones all excited because they were my first pair of Beats. After use for one month, they gave me a ton of problems. The biggest one was the entire inner ear bud getting destroyed and bam, they were gone and it was too late to get my money back. Quality was fine while it lasted but only for bass enriched songs. …
- Written by Tyler P from North Attleboro
39 of 51 people found this useful
UrBeats SE Gold
I recently went into my local apple shop and bought a pair of UrBeats SE in Gold, I LOVE THEM! they are amazing, built quality of I recently went into my local apple shop and bought a pair of UrBeats SE in Gold, I LOVE THEM! they are amazing, built quality of them are very nice and comfortable and they colour is beautiful.
They come with a very nice ouch in white and gold and the cable it's self is tangle free so this means you won't have to spend time untangling them, they are also noise foundling which I find very handy on public transport or on an airplane.
The sound quality of them are very they have great bass on them and they are brilliant for watching films and tv programmes with.
Overall for £80 a great product and a must have !! …
- Written by RHYS H from CARRICKFERGUS
31 of 36 people found this useful
I have really wanted beats for a long time so I bought some this black Friday. Very disappointing. I've tried every rubber extensi I have really wanted beats for a long time so I bought some this black Friday. Very disappointing. I've tried every rubber extension it comes with and they all fall out of my ears. I'll be returning them this week. Sound Quality is good. …
- Written by Brooke G from -
2 of 2 people found this useful
Great in-ear headphones!
I purchased this to go with my iPhone 6 Plus so I've only had it for a few weeks now. I have to say I love these! I've used thes I purchased this to go with my iPhone 6 Plus so I've only had it for a few weeks now. I have to say I love these! I've used these more than I've used all other past in-ear headphones and that says a lot. I typically used my previous ones when it's convenient (so that I'm not an inconvenience to others). I have found with these I use them all the time! Very easy to wear, non-tangling, light-weight and great sound. Glad I made this purchase! …
- Written by Linda L from Dacula
2 of 3 people found this useful
Pretty good n clean sound, nice pairs, recommended.
- Written by Lidia C from BIRMINGHAM
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Where can I buy replacement tips?
- Asked by Donald M from Sparta
- Sep 10, 2014
I believe you can buy replacement tips on amazon, but I haven't needed to yet so I'm not sure if the I believe you can buy replacement tips on amazon, but I haven't needed to yet so I'm not sure if they fit! …
- Answered by Sean C
- Nov 13, 2014
Can siri be activated by the inbuilt mic button to accept voice commands like play songs or dial ABC?
- Asked by Rahul M from Ilford
- Nov 13, 2014
Yes. Siri works the same as it does without the headset.
- Answered by Andrew R
- Dec 5, 2014
Does the remote have the ability to flip to the next song?
- Asked by Lydia B from Calgary
- Feb 7, 2014
If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast forward, previous, skip, answer & end calls. If you are using HTC, Blackberry or Android devices, you will only have play, pause, answer/end call. …
- Answered by Michael S from Henderson
- Feb 9, 2014
Can I I run in the rain with them?
- Asked by Mark G from Caseville
- Sep 29, 2014
They are not waterproof, so don't try to run in the rain. In fact, if you sweat in the least, I wou They are not waterproof, so don't try to run in the rain. In fact, if you sweat in the least, I wouldn't run in them at all, rain or no rain. The moisture will build up in the earbuds and within 1 week, you will notice the sounds tart to degrade. As well, you will risk ruining the control due to sweat that seeps down the cord and into the control. If you want to run, I recommend $5 wal-mart earphone. Unless you have $100 bills burning a hole in your pocket and you are ready to replace the urBeats every month or so. …
- Answered by Ted L from Raleigh
- Oct 9, 2014
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
- Dec 7, 2013
One year limited warranty that covers factory defects
- Answered by George H from Santa Clara
- Dec 12, 2013