Speck's iGuy is a free-standing foam display case for iPad. His soft, squishy body is lightweight and fun to hold, but the tough EVA foam provides plenty of protection. Plus, iGuy can stand on his own two feet, so you and your kids can watch movies or videos in comfort.
- Fits iPad mini and iPad mini with Retina display
- Flexible, lightweight foam construction is durable and easy for children to carry
- Free-standing to hold iPad at the best hands-free viewing angle
- Little arms and soft foam material invite a hug
Did you notice?Soft, lightweight foam is easy to hold yet surprisingly tough.
Apple Recommends ForWrapping your iPad in protection, so there are no worries when you hand it over to your kids.
What's in the Box?
- Speck iGuy Case and Stand for iPad mini
- Form Factor : Hard Case
- Material : Rubber, Soft Touch
- Height : 21.6 cm/8.5 in.
- Width : 31.1 cm/12.25 in.
- Weight : 326 g
- Length : 6.35 cm/2.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : SPK-A1519
- UPC or EAN No. : 875912027250
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Slightly weird question but just wondering if anyone knows if there is any latex in this product? (my 4yr old has a latex allergy)
- Asked by Danielle S from North Richmond
- May 30, 2015
I'm looking for a case for my ipad2 with handles on the sides for playing racing games.
- Asked by Jack D from Napa
- Aug 23, 2014
Is it possible to use the audio jack socket for headphones with this case?
- Asked by Andy N
- Nov 10, 2014
Yes! I answered no previously but did not realize that I could switch the wire. The Dr. Dre Beats So Yes! I answered no previously but did not realize that I could switch the wire. The Dr. Dre Beats Solo headphones DO work and my son is ecstatic. …
- Answered by Kimberly S from Hastings On Hudson
- May 22, 2015