The Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III is a portable speaker system that connects to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly via Bluetooth. With its rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the speaker lets you share your music for up to 14 hours without recharging.
Designed for people on the go
Designed with functionality in mind, the SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III features curved edges and a thin profile, making it easy to slip into a bag or backpack when you're on the go. A silicone button panel protects the speaker from dirt and dust, while a wrap-around metal grille adds to its durability and resists fingerprint marks.
- Wirelessly connects to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Lithium-ion battery lets you share your music for up to 14 hours without recharging
- Practical design makes it easy to take with you wherever you go
- Silicone button panel protects from dirt and dust
- Lets you broadcast music with fullness, clarity and depth
Did you notice?The speaker's lithium-ion battery lets you share music for up to 14 hours without having to recharge.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly broadcasting music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch when you're on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III
- Power adaptor
- Input Type : 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features : Bluetooth
- Connections : Bluetooth
- Power Source : Battery Power
- Height : 13.15 cm/5.18 in.
- Width : 25.6 cm/10.08 in.
- Weight : 1.37 kg
- Length : 4.8 cm/1.89 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : 369946-1300
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817613910
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Typical Bose Sound!
Not my first bose product but it is my first soundlink and it sounds way bigger than it is! Deep powerful bass and crisp highs... Not my first bose product but it is my first soundlink and it sounds way bigger than it is! Deep powerful bass and crisp highs... My only complaint would be that it can't be charged using USB.. It would be nice to not have to use the charging brick and 110 volts when I'm traveling in my truck or on my motorcycle. It is supposed to last 14 hrs on a charge, I haven't tested that yet. Love it! Should fit nicely into a small backpack or picnic basket:) …
- Written by Robert S from La Verne
172 of 179 people found this useful
Speaker gives full crystal clear sound a must for any music lover
- Written by Ken W from regina
90 of 98 people found this useful
Watching movies playing music on my iPad mini use the Bose soundlink 111 is like a theater to go or one on the go. Love best porta Watching movies playing music on my iPad mini use the Bose soundlink 111 is like a theater to go or one on the go. Love best portable ever heard …
- Written by Simba D from CHARLOTTE AMALIE
80 of 86 people found this useful
Bose Speaker III
I Bought this speaker along with the Bose Mini and this is my opinion . The speaker III has I little more volume to fill the room I Bought this speaker along with the Bose Mini and this is my opinion . The speaker III has I little more volume to fill the room BUT the bass distorts! hands down the mini is a lot more impressive for the size . I am a little disappointed with Bose Speaker III for the extra money I think they went backwards and sent it back and kept the mini . every ones ears are different of corse but I like my bass and sound quality and if the bass distorts it turns me right off the speaker . …
- Written by Bill L from wyoming
2 of 4 people found this useful
When it comes to high quality sound from a small unit, no one Beats Bose.
The Bose Soundlink III is about the best sound you are going to get out of Bluetooth wireless and out of a box the size of a nice The Bose Soundlink III is about the best sound you are going to get out of Bluetooth wireless and out of a box the size of a nice book. The sound fills an average size room, at a decent volume. The battery life is generous, and the style and look is clean and conservative. Links up great to my iPhone 6, iPad mini, and MacBook Air. As a buyer of several Bose products including Lifestyle home theater products, headphones, ear buds and several others, I've come to learn that even when you have problems or need parts or help, no one Beats Bose. Their customer service is top notch. I keep buying because the products sound great, durable, and they stand by their products. …
- Written by Brian M from Fishers
Bose is my favourite, it's gives you the true sound. I usually use it for classic musics and for the movies over my TV outdoor and Bose is my favourite, it's gives you the true sound. I usually use it for classic musics and for the movies over my TV outdoor and even in the beach. Sound are clean the base are excellent, it is a small speaker and gives you all that. …
- Written by Mohammad A from LAS VEGAS
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use it as clock radio to wake up
- Asked by Kenneth P from Hamden
- Sep 14, 2014
I too wondered this, and I had the Soundlink III for a while. It was a great speaker, but when it i I too wondered this, and I had the Soundlink III for a while. It was a great speaker, but when it is not in use for a while it goes to sleep, severing the BT connection to the source device. If you need something that can also be used with the alarm clock feature, I would suggest the Bose SoundDock XT or Bose SoundDock III speaker. These devices connect to the iPhone using the lightning connector at the bottom of the device and will also charge the device while also directing all audio output from the device through the sepakers of the dock. This means that even the alarm clock sounds go through the dock speaker. …
- Answered by Richard W from Lewisville
- Dec 25, 2014
Is this Bose speaker compatible with MacBook Pro laptop computer
- Asked by Valerie P from St. Catharines
- Sep 1, 2014
yes, with any Macbook, iPad, iPhone etc. It has a great sound! Works flawlessly even with windows la yes, with any Macbook, iPad, iPhone etc. It has a great sound! Works flawlessly even with windows laptops as well. …
- Answered by Robert I
- Sep 2, 2014
Is this Bose speaker compatible with Ipad 1?
- Asked by Joann G from Manteno
- Aug 23, 2014
Can it be hooked up to home wi-fi, or is it blue tooth only?
- Asked by Jamie W from Medicine Hat
- Jun 8, 2014
There is no wi-fi radio in this device. Bluetooth only.
- Answered by Thomas C from West Hollywood
- Jun 30, 2014
is that work with mac pro?
- Asked by Moammad E
- Apr 13, 2014
I have an earlier model works well with my McBook. Also with McBookPro with retina display
- Answered by Priscilla O from Cobargo
- Jun 14, 2014